Planning for your Party:
· Turn off all sprinklers, underground & above ground. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that all utilitiy lines are marked.
· All units require one 20 amp circuit, with the exception of the full obstacle course. It requires two. Generators are available for an extra charge.
· Keep all unnecessary electric wires and cables away from jump houses.
· Plan a spot in a grassy area away from your house meters. Remove toys, twigs, rocks and any animal droppings from this area.
· Plan a food & drink area a safe distance away from bounce house. Get ready to provide your thirsty bouncers some cold water!
· Do not exceed the number of participants allowed in or on the unit. This information is displayed on the front of every unit.
· Remove shoes before using or jumping in the bounce houses, obstacles or slides.
· All participants must be similar in size and weight.
· Only children of compatible age and size should be in the unit at the same time. Mixing children of different sizes will greatly increase the risk of injury.
· Children using the units must be under the age of 15 unless the unit is designed for adults.
· Do not exceed the maximum capacity listed on the front of every unit.
· Adult supervision of all children is required at all times.
· Keep all sharp objects away from inflatable units.
· Keep all pets away from inflatable jump bounce houses, and slide units.
· Keep all food, drinks and snacks away from bounce houses.
· Stay out of jump bounce houses and slides in strong wind or thunderstorms.
· A responsible ADULT must supervise the bounce house at all times.
· Do not allow children to enter the inflatable without ADULT supervision.
· All riders must remove shoes, jewelry, eyeglasses, combs, hair clips or any other hard or sharp objects that could cause injury to other children or the unit itself, before entering the inflatable.
· Absolutely NO Food, drink, gum or silly string inside the bounce house.
· When riders are in the bounce, there should be NO flips, wrestling, running, pushing, climbing the net walls or any other aggressive behavior that could injure other children. Do not let riders bounce against the sides or entrance.
· It is best if children do not sit or lay down while other children are bouncing around them, as a jumping child could fall down on top of a sitting or lying child.
· STOP the children from bouncing and have them exit the bouncer if: winds exceed 20 miles per hour, or if it starts raining. Turn the blower motor off after the children exit and wait for the weather to subside. Turn the blower back on and dry it off with towels if it is wet.
· If the blower motor stops: Have the children calmly exit the inflatable while you help them out. Do not attempt to re-inflate until all children are out of the bounce. Most often the cause is an overloaded circuit or a piece of debris in front of the blower intake. Reset the circuit breaker and make sure the blower is on a dedicated circuit. Clear any debris away from the intake on the blower.
I the undersigned understand and acknowledge that play on the amusement device
entail both known and unknown risks including, but not limited to, physical
injury from falling, slipping, crashing or colliding, emotional injury,
paralysis, distress, damage or death to any participant. I herby
voluntarily and expressly release, indemnify, forever discharge and hold
harmless GBAIX Moonwalks from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions,
suits, proceeding costs, expenses, damages, causes or rights of action whether
personal to me or to a third party, which are in any way connected with
participation in this activity, including those allegedly attributable to
negligent acts or omissions. I cannot under any circumstance hold
I understand that all participants using the units provided must to be close in
size, age and weight. Individuals must meet the size and weight
requirements posted on the front of each unit. Under no circumstance will
alcohol, drugs or any intoxicating agents be utilized in conjunction with the
units provided by
DUTY TO MITIGATE
In the event of injury, damage or loss due to the Lessor’s negligence, Lessee agrees and assumes the duty to mitigate all costs resulting from said injury, damage or loss.
DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
By signing this contract, I agree to forgo seeking any consequential damages in
the event of any injury, damage or loss due to the negligence of
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
By signing this contract, I agree that no express warranty as to the condition or performance of any equipment and/or property leased is hereby disclaimed. I understand that the only warranties pertaining to the condition or pertaining of said equipment and/or property is that which is stated on the instruction manual for said equipment and/or property.
A set of rules and directions are displayed on the inflatable unit(s) and/or have been provided to the undersigned which I agree to follow and utilize at all times during operation and use of the unit(s).
I agree that this signed agreement in conjunction with paperwork or forms
contains the entire agreement between
I, the undersigned, acknowledge and certify that I have had sufficient opportunity to read the entire Waiver, Rental Agreement and acknowledgement of risk, that I understand its content and that I execute it freely and without duress of any kind and agree to the terms herein stated.